We Offer a Wide Range of Jewelry Making Classes!!
Our well-qualified instructors, some with master’s level credentials, teach many of the disciplines necessary to create beautiful, handmade works of art, using minerals, gems and fossils found right here in Nevada! We have a full lapidary shop available for member use*, with newly upgraded equipment!
Below are recently offered CLASSES in alphabetical order including the name of the instructor that conducted the course. Check the CALENDAR for CLASSES that are or soon will be offered. Members can sign up and pay for classes at RGMS Monthly Meetings.
- Beading - Sue Webb
- Beading, Knotting & Stringing
- Cold Connections - Robyn Howard
- Jewelry Making 101 - Robyn Howard
- Lapidary Beginning - Barbara Hartman
- Lapidary Beginning - Julie Hilsabeck
- Lost Wax Molding - Tim Steeper
- Mineral ID - Webb Varnum
- Open House - Julie Hilsabeck
- Rock Tumbling - Mary Hicks
- Silver - Jay Logue
- Silver Advanced - Jill Atkins
- Silver Advanced - Al Bolshazy
- Soft Stone Carving - Josephine Snead
- Wax Model Making
- Beginning Silver Fabrication
- Wire Art - Jennifer Rhodes and Sami Ellis
- Lampwork Beads - Julia Tachihara
- Mini-Class - (Offer to RGMS members)